Entrepreneurship Development Cell was established in the year 2011 and it is functioning vibrantly in our institution. All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India had sanctioned Rs.8.0 Lakhs/- for the establishment of Entrepreneurship Development Cell. The vision of establishing Entrepreneurship Development Cell is to encourage and motivate students for becoming future entrepreneurs. The ED Cell had conducted various programs for students.
Programs Conducted under EDC
- Five days skill development program on “VLSI & Embedded Systems” in association with “National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)”.
- Two days Entrepreneurship Summit on “Towards creating an entrepreneurial nation”.
- Two weeks skill development on DSP from Mar11-Mar23 at IIT-Madras for 60 engineering students.
- Four days skill development program on ANDROID for 80 engineering students by Naresh i Technologies’.
- 5Three days Skill development program on Embedded system using TI from Mar11th - Mar13th for engineering students.