A realistic and effective measure of placement and employability enhancement programs lie in the acceptance of its students by the industry. AIHT has an unmatched track record in helping young BE/B.Tech Engineers and MCA & MBA PG students find their dream careers. In fact, AIHT has been rated as one of the frontline choices of employers for recruitment from Anna University affiliated colleges. AIHT has joined elite Placement-Club and been a consistent performer for last few years in the list of campus placement records. It is proud that our students are highly rated by employers from industry and commerce in the private and public sectors. Offering information, advice, guidance and support for job-seeking students is considered a primary responsibility at the College. The Placement and Training office is provided with a well-equipped Conference / Seminar rooms and separate, well-furnished rooms for interviews and counseling.
- 1. Identification of student's potential and mapping their competencies.
- 2. Cataloguing the database of students (their specialization, interest and academic performance).
- 3. Providing interlink for the enthusiastic talent ready to explore new horizons alongside the growing requirement of the corporate world.
- 4. Working as a platform for molding the students according to the requirements of the corporate world.
We believe in order and system in every programme undertaken. In that line, it has specified certain guidelines to be followed for final placement
- 1. Offers to students should be made only through the Placement cell.
- 2. Details regarding the Organizations final placement requirement and the registration form should reach the Placement cell as early as possible. These details are required to help in scheduling the entire placement process for convenience of all involved.
- 3. On receipt of the list of job opportunities along with the relevant company literature, the Placement office will collect the Bio-data of interested candidates and forward them the organizations.
- 4. The selection process will be held in the college campus on mutually convenient date during the placement months. On completion of the selection procedure, organizations are required to announce the list of selected candidates on the same day. Delay to announcement may lead to the selected candidates being placed else where.
- 5. Organizations are requested to specify the terms and conditions discussed and agreed upon during the interviews along with the list of selected students to the Placement Officer.
- 6. We will take the responsibility for providing required facilities for Pre-Placement Talk, Group Discussions and Interviews in the campus and will extend hospitality to visiting executives.
To enhance the campus placements we have established MOUs with many IT Majors and Core Industries, viz, Infosys, WIPRO, Accenture, Steria, iGate, Hyndai-Mobis, FlSmidth, Saipem, Brakes India, etc and relations with Training companies like Axiom Academy , RIPE Institute, SMART, Career Junction, Only Success ,Time, Ma-foi Ranstead, etc. for assessment of the student, training the student in his weak areas enabling him with value added learning. and providing employment opportunities in Indian and MNCs.