ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
Physics Department of AIHT was established in the year 2000 by Kalvi Thiru. T Kalasalingam. Excellence in research and teaching has been the hall mark of the Physics department at the AIHT campus ever since its inception. The department of physics offers Basic physical science courses with laboratory for all branches of B.E and B.Tech programme in I & II semester. All staffs are highly qualified as per Anna University norms.
- • To be a centre of excellence in imparting a quality knowledge in physics to the budding engineers.
- • To produce technically competent engineers with a sound knowledge in basic physics with practical knowledge.
- • Increasing the pass % of students in physics by 2 % every year. (Coaching class on Saturdays for week students will be held to increase the pass % as above).
- • Arranging 2 guest lectures and 2 seminars in a year.
- • To inculcate 100 % discipline among the students by producing responsible citizens.
- • To take steps in all directions to minimize the number of complaints received from students and parents.
- • By learning basic Physics all the students have good chance of becoming best engineers with lot of opportunities / opening for them in the industry / society.
- • A favorable time / situation is awaiting for the future engineers who study in Anand Institute of higher technology.