PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
MBA programme curriculum is designed to prepare the post graduate students
- PEO1 : To have a thorough understanding of the core aspects of the business.
- PEO2 : To provide the learners with the management tools to identify, analyze and create business opportunities as well as solve business problems.
- PEO3 : To prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions.
- PEO4 : To motivate them for continuous learning.
- PEO5 : To inspire and make them practice ethical standards in business.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (PO)
On successful completion of the programme,
- A. Ability to apply the business acumen gained in practice.
- B. Ability to understand and solve managerial issues.
- C. Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, to achieve organizational and individual goals.
- D. Ability to upgrade their professional and managerial skills in their workplace.
- E. Ability to explore and reflect about managerial challenges, develop informed managerial decisions in a dynamically unstable environment.
- F. Ability to take up challenging assignments.
- G. Ability to understand one’s own ability to set achievable targets and complete them.
- H. Ability to pursue lifelong learning.
- I. To have a fulfilling business career.