- 1. Ramya RamPrasad ,Swathi.S, Vidhya.T.R and, “Graph Based heuristic approach to Web Service Composition”, International Journal of Emerging Technology in Computer Science & Electronics (IJETCSE), Vol.13,Issue 1, March 2015. ISSN:0976-1353.
- 2. Ramya RamPrasad, Rashmi Thapa, Rashmita Barua, “Stubless Invocation of Dynamically Composed Web Services”, International Journal of Research in Engineering & Advanced Technology (IJREAT), Vol.2, Issue 2, Apr-May 2014. ISSN:2320-8791.
- 3. Ramya RamPrasad ,K.Puroshothaman, S.K.Ram Prasath, , “User Preferences Based Automatic Web Service Composition”, International Journal of Research in Engineering & Advanced Technology (IJREAT), Vol.2, Issue 2, Apr-May 2014. ISSN:2320-8791.
- 4. Ramya RamPrasad P.VidhyaLakshmi, C.Premalatha, , “Decentralized Privacy Preserving for Securing Data in Clouds”, International Journal of Research in Engineering & Advanced Technology (IJREAT), Vol.2, Issue 2, Apr-May 2014. ISSN:2320-8791.
- 5. Ramya RamPrasad ,M.Shree Ranjini, , “To Alleviate Denial of Service Intimidation Using Web Referral Architectures”, National Conference in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering and Technology, Feb,2011 .
- 6. Hindawi(Annexure -I Journal list in Anna University)., K. Karnavel, R. Dillibabu., Development and Application of New Quality Model for Software Projects., Vol.14,pp.11.
- 7. Asian Journal of Information Technology(Annexure -II Journal list in Anna University).,K. Karnavel, R. Dillibabu.,Review and Development of software Defect Corrective Model for Software Projects., Vol. 13, no. 10, pp 657-660.
- 8. International Journal of Applied Engineering Reseach (Annexure -II Journal list in Anna University)., K. Karnavel, R. Dillibabu., Development and Application of STDCM for Long-term Software Projects., Vol. 09, no 23, pp 19019-19026.
- 9. International Journal of Applied Engineering Reseach., S. Anna Suganthi, K. Karnavel., Software Reliability Prediction: A Literature Review., Vol. 09, no 22, pp 16535-16545.
- 10. International Journal of Applied Engineering Reseach., R. Swaminathan, K. Karnavel., A Study and Modeling for Improving the Grid., Vol. 10, no 03, pp 2110-2013.
- 11. IJREAT., Karnavel K, Sakthivel M, Karuppasamy L., Improving Data Security in Infrastructure Networks Based on Unipath Routing., Volume 1/ Issue 1/ March, 2013/ISSN: 2320 – 8791/ pp 1-5.
- 12. IJRET., K. Karnavel, L. shalini, M. Ramananthini., REFINING DATA SECURITY IN INFRASTRUCTURE NETWORKS SUPPORT OF MULTIPATH ROUTING., Volume 2/ Issue6/ JUNE 2013/ ISSN: 2319 – 1163/pp 971-975.
- 13. CSEIJ., K. Karnavel., SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE – COMMON SERVICE., Vol. 3/ No. 3/ June 2013//pp1-5.
- 14. IJREAT., K. Karnavel, R. Renita, U. Sathya Rekha., ISAMSA:Scheduling Security for Multimedia Applications in Heterogeneous Networks., Volume 1/Issue 3/June-July2013/ISSN: 2320 – 8791/pp 1-5.
- 15. IJREAT., K. Karnavel1, Agent Based Software Testing Framework (ABSTF) for Application Maintenance.,Volume 1/ Issue 1/March, 2013/ISSN: 2320 – 8791/ pp 1 -5.
- 16. IJREAT., K. Karnavel., Social Networking Site For Self Portfolio ., Volume 1/ Issue 1/ March, 2013/ ISSN: 2320 – 8791/ pp 1-5.
- 17. A.Vinodh Kumar., “Performance enhanced Reverse AODV Routing protocol for MANET” in Middle East Journal of Scientific Research (2015) - ISSN(E) :1999-8147.
- 18. A.Vinodh Kumar., “Access point selection in quality of services for Hybrid wireless network” in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research(Volume 10,Number 8 (2015) pp :20499-20507) - ISSN:0973-4562.
- 19. A.Vinodh Kumar., “Increasing QOS in Mobile ADHOC Routing Protocol .(Volume 1 Issue 1 Nov-Dec-2013)-ISSN(E):2347-5900.
- 20. A.Vinodh Kumar., “Improving the Quality of service of Routing Protocols in Wireless Network”.(Volume 2 Issue 11 Nov 2013)-ISSN No 2277-8160.
- 21. A.Vinodh Kumar., “Quality Analysis of Hybrid Reputation System in MANET.(Volume 1 Issue 1 Nov-Dec-2013)-ISSN(E):2347-5900.
- 22. S. Sahunthala, “Runtime Support for Multicore Efficient Packet Processing Systems”, in the National Conference on Advanced Networking Technologies on March 2010.
- 23. S. Sahunthala, “Averting Data Exudation”, in National Level Conference on Engineering, Science & Technology held on February 2011.
- 24. S.Sahunthala, “Appraise the Performance of Computing Environment using Parallel Genetic Algorithm”, in National Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology & Communication held on March 2011.
- 25. S.Sahunthala, “Integration of Privacy into Framework for Monitoring Moving Objects”, in National conference on Networks and Computing Systems, March 2011.
- 26. S.Sahunthala, “ Protection of RDBMS using Intrusion Detection System(IDS)”, in the National Conference on Information , Communication & Networking, held on April 2012
- 27. S.Sahunthala, “Optimal Packet Processing Systems In Network Processor IXP2400 With Dynamic Multithread System”, International Conference on Intelligence Computing (ICONIC-12), 3 -4, May, 2012.S.Sahunthala “Query based effective extraction of data using similarity matching” on National conference on computer science and intelligent system 2014
- 28. S.Sahunthala “ Optimized RDF Based Search using Structured Index” on International Journal/ National Conference on Computing and Communication Engineering, 2014
- 29. S.Sahunthala “Desirable Route Queries with Random Order Limitation” on International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology, 2014
- 30. Sahunthala.S, Bharathi R, Brindha. R “Query Based Data Extraction and Alignment Method” GRA, Volume:2 | Issue : 11 | Nov 2013: ISSN No 2277 – 8160.
- 31. Bharathi.P and Bharathi.R and S.Sahunthala have published paper on “An Efficient Index Structure for Hierarchical Data” in International Journal of Emerging Technology in Computer Science and Electronics, Volume 13, Issue 01, March 2015 with ISSN: 0976-1353.
- 32. S.Sahunthala,S.Priyadharsini,L.Ramavathy and N.Saranya “An efficient Implementation of Dictionary Encoding in Large Semantic Web Data” in National Conference on Recent Issues in Network Security-RING April 4,2017.
- 33. Sahunthala S, Udhayakuamr A and Latha Parthipan “Analysing Duplicate Detection in Hierarchical Structure with different aspects” in International Conference on Internet of Things and Challenges ICITC’17.
- 34. D. Anbarasi., LOAD BALANCING FOR UPDATING GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION ROUTING IN MANET – IJETCSE(PAAVAI ENGINEERING COLLEGE) – 2nd March 2014.
- 35. D. Anbarasi., PRIVACY PRESERVING CO-OPERATIVE STATISTICAL ANALYSIS FOR COMPUTING MEDICAL DATA – NCCCE(Agni college of Technology) – 28th March 2014.
- 36. D. Anbarasi., THROUGHPUT CAPACITY THRESHOLD WITH PACKET LIFETIME USING POWER CONTROL AND PACKET REDUNDANCY- NCONNECT- 2014(S.A.ENGINEERING COLLEGE) March 7th ,2014.
- 37. M.Vidhyalakshmi .,‘Modeling of moving object detection using GCM alert systems’ ICCSIT 2014 .
- 38. M.Vidhyalakshmi ., ‘An automatic classification method for environment: Friendly waste segregation using deep learning’, IEEE xplore ,DEC 2017.
- 39. G. Sivasathiya ., Network Based Application for Students Community On Top OfAndroid., NCRDSET-2016, Conference Proceedings., PP 23 – 27.
- 40. G. Sivasathiya ., Internet of Things Based Smart Vehicle Management SystemNCRDSET-2016, Conference Proceedings., PP 202– 208.
- 41. Shobhanjaly P. Nair, K. Silambarasan, N. Bindhu and R. Srinivasan., “A BIO-SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM USING EFFICIENT ALGORITHM FOR INFORMATION SHARING APPLICATIONS”.,Journal of Computer Science 10 (8), ISSN: 1549-3636, 1291-1297, 2014.
- 42. K. Geetha Rani, Shobhanjaly P. Nair, P.Visu and S. Koteeswaran., “EXPERTISED STRING MINING IN OUTSIZED DATABASES AND HEFTY FILES”. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 7(23),ISSN :2040-7459 ,5063-5067,2014.
- 43. T. Senthil Murugan, V. Shanmuganathan, K. A. Varunkumar, N. Bindhu, Shobhanjaly P Nair., “A REVIEW ON IMAGE PROCESSING APPLICATIONS USED IN AGRICULTURE”., International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10 (5), ISSN 0973-4562 ,pp. 11787-11793,2015.
- 44. Shobhanjaly P. Nair, N. Gomathi, D. Archana Thilagavathy., “BIG DATA LITERATURE SURVEY”., International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10 (11), ISSN 0973-4562, pp. 28593-28602, 2015.
- 45. Presented paper on “Authentication Mechanism of RFID System Using CRC Technologies” at “National Conference on Information Security (NCRTIS-2012) organized by “Mailam Engineering College” on 17th march, 2012.
- 46. Balaganesh M V. Detecting and Preventing Web Application Attacks using Data Mining, Proceedings of the 17th International Level Conference ICAIC on Advanced Information and Communication Technology, 65-69, 2017.
- 47. Balaganesh M V, Sasikumar J. Privacy Attacks in Tour Travel Package Recommendation using Web Service, Proceedings of the 15th National Level Conference NCNC on Novel Computing, 124-130, 2015.
- 48. M. Sakthivel ., Clone Detection in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks, Techscript-2014.
MsK.Pavithra, Ms K.Sangeetha, Ms V.Swaathi and Ms. V. Suvitha of final year IT of batch 2012-2016, competed with 27 other Engineering college in Kanchipuram district and won the District #rd prize and a cash award of Rs5000/- for their Project titled,” Computerized monitoring system for Fair Price Shops and Godwons” in “HONOURABLE CHIEF MINISTER’S AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN E-GOVERNANCE 2015-16” organized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Infosys I-innovate is a statewide contest for engineering students. This is Organized by Infosys Ltd., Chennai. It is a platform for students to showcase their innovative ideas to change the future of our country and to prepare themselves to become smart professional I-innovate encourages the spirit of competitiveness and accelerate learning through extra-curricular activities, within the student community. Not one, but two teams from our department entered the top 10 slot in the entire state. The management, principal, staff and students of the department congratulate the following teams for bringing Laurels to the college and the department.
- 1. Project Title: Achieving Interoperability in Diverse IoT Machines through Code Virtualization
Student Name: Ms. Brindha. R, Ms. Anitha. A.
- 2. Project Title: SOS Cutt For Women’s Safety
Student Name: Ms. Pavithra. K, Ms. Sangeetha.K, Ms. Suvitha, Ms. Swaathi. V.