About us :
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was started in the year 2000 with an annual intake of 60 students. Currently the Department holds more than 500 students with the intake of 180 in Undergraduate and two PG programs in Communication Systems and VLSI Design.
It offers an under graduate program in Electronics and Communication Engineering with following objectives
- 1. To train the students to become top Electronics and Communication Engineer.
- 2. To Provide avenues to the student for
- Industrial training
- Personality development to become responsible citizen of the nation.
- Career counseling
- 3. To Strengthen industry institute interface cell.
The department is accredited by NBA for its quality education and the institute is ISO certified. The department has a strong team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members with few of them registered for Ph. D. The department has some of the finest labs, with modern equipment’s like Digital storage Oscilloscope, Microwave sources and active, passive devices etc. which give the students hands on experience.
To be identified as a center of excellence in the fields of Electronics and Communication Engineering that leads to innovation and research by providing a great learning experience.
- To offer high quality programs to prepare students for professional career or higher studies.
- To promote excellence in teaching, critical thinking skills, collaborative activities, innovative research and positive contributions to society.
Scope of the employment
- Graduates will demonstrate skills to use modern Electronics Design and Simulation tools (both software and hardware) to analyze problems.
- Graduates will understand the impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Graduates will develop ability for self-education and lifelong learning.
- Graduate who can participate and succeed in competitive exams like GRE, GATE, etc…
- Graduates will be familiar with role of small and medium scale industries and importanceofentrepreneurship.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to serve community.
- Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities